Sunday, December 11, 2005

New Orleans & the Finanical Elite



What is going on, or I should say not going on in New Orleans comes as no surprise to me. I have said this before and I’ll say it again; it is in the best interest of the financial elite in this nation to let New Orleans rot for a while.

This will create a situation where poor or I should say non-rich people, can not afford to keep their property. Then, the banks and financially well off (& the corporations), can acquire property at a fraction of its potential value.

Again we have another example of an “I told you so” coming true. Before Bush took office many people warned the rest that he would be a president for the corporations and the financial elite. Well…that was an understatement for sure! Wouldn’t you say?

Source (11 December)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home